This experience has been totally new to me. Not using this software before is a bit of a draw back but I was keen to learn as this could be the one which I decided to use for the creation of the event website.
>> An another option would be something rather crude, radical and provoking. Such as the grunge style — dirty look with irregular, nasty, sometimes even ugly and crooked visual elements. http://generationchurch.org/
>> As a whole I found the software initially confusing but as the lesson progessed I understood the various elements which contributed towards the final output. I think this was going to be one of the easier activities as Dreamweaver gave you a template so you didnt mind if something was going wrong.
>> The elements of the grunge theme could be easily sourced and it was fun to create your own scene to the page. Below is a stage from the exercise. I'd have to adjust the text block size and margining at the top and side, as this at the moment is what is making it look out of sync.
No comments:
Post a Comment