Some examples are below...
>> Celebrities also get involved when it comes to flashmobs, Tyra Banks and Black Eyed Peas to name a few. They make it socialably acceptable to do this sort of thing, and makes people think that it is the 'in' thing.>> With the T-Mobile adverts, they have literally got it down to a 'T'! The amount of action and energy which is packed into the minutes on screen is amazing! It made me realise that a flashmob is something that can happen imminently as well as people dispursing easily after...
>> "There's something really special when you take an audience and instead of just being passive and watching, you invite them to participate," he says. "That's why it was so magical for both parties. Two groups of people came together to create something that neither of them could have done alone.">> My intial idea was to do a massive CANCAN dance. I originally thought that just women aged between 18-35 could take part but on second thoughts I like the idea of including anyone... as long as they have stamina.

^^ I really like the idea of creating a Vintage element to the advertising of the event, whenever I think of a CanCan dance I automatically think of a france Moulin Rouge theme... This something i could carry through!
"The can-can (more correctly not hyphenated, as in the original French: cancan; French pronunciation: [kɑ̃kɑ̃]) is regarded today primarily as a physically demanding music hall dance, performed by a chorus line of female dancers who wear costumes with long skirts, petticoats, and black stockings, that hearkens back to the fashions of the 1890s. The main features of the dance are the lifting up and manipulation of the skirts, with high kicking and suggestive, provocative body movements"TO DO: LOOK IN TO MOULIN ROUGE AND MUSIC FOR WEBSITE/ BLOG
No comments:
Post a Comment