Wednesday

>>Twitting Chance
Having never used Twitter before I found it complicated to use and wasnt sure as to how to promote the actual event... thank god for Google. My actual twitter page is shown below. I decided not to change the background as I think this is what defines Twitter! Instead I used My GIF inorder to make a relation between the blog, the website and Facebook.


With the help of Tweet my Event, I created the event which would then be transferred to my actual Twitter page... Now people can follow me and keep up to date with new events which may be created in advance.

>> Advertisements can easily take up big chunks of space in the layout of a website. Whether it has one large banner ad or several smaller ones bunched together, the layout will be affected. Some websites will spread out various advertisements throughout the website, others will confine them to a specific area and leave the rest of the website ad-free.

"The strategy here depends of several factors, but websites in particular industries and niches tend to take similar approaches. For example, major news websites typically have advertisements spread throughout the website’s layout. They may not include several ads in any one specific area, but they do have many spots that contain few ads."

"In contrast to news websites, many blogs keep banner ads contained within a designated area of the layout, typically the sidebar, and the rest of the blog may contain no ads. With this approach, the designer needs to account for advertisements in one large area of the layout, but the rest of the website will have little or no need to accommodate ads."


No comments:

Post a Comment